1. Under what terms are your themes released?
Theme Style WordPress themes are released under the GNU General Public License. You may modify and use the purchased themes on unlimited number of websites for personal or commercial purposes.
The Photoshop design files for our themes are packaged separately and are not licensed under GNU General Public License. They are licensed and copyrighted under Themestyle.net. You may not modify and/or redistribute these files in any way.
2. How do I install WordPress themes to my site?
Each theme comes with a documentation file which contains detailed instruction on how to install and use your WordPress theme. This typically requires uploading and activating a theme and plugins files, if any.
3. Will your themes work with the latest version of WordPress?
Yes. Theme Style themes are built and tested using the most recent WordPress version. However, we cannot guarantee that older themes will work error-free with future versions of WordPress.
4. How are your themes coded?
Theme Style themes are coded in compliance with WordPress standards, utilizing valid XHTML and CSS.
5. How many sites can I use your themes on?
6. Do your themes come widget ready?
Yes, of course, they do! Theme Style WordPress themes include sidebars and footers that are widget ready. You can easily drag and drop widgets into sidebars and footers through the WordPress Dashboard.
7. Are PSD files included, so I can easily update images and design files?
Yes. Theme Style themes include fully layered PSD files, which can be edited using Adobe Photoshop.
8. What do I receive when I download a theme?
Each theme includes WordPress theme files, plugins file, if any, documentation and PSD files. Video Tutorials are available on our Website.
9. Can I modify the themes to fit my websites personal needs?
Yes. You can personalize a theme through the use of options, such as background colors, typography, layouts, widgets and shortcodes. If you’re looking for more advanced changes, you may need to hire a developer.
10. I found an error or bug when using one of your themes, will you fix it?
We will try our best to do so! When the WordPress script itself changes with a new release, it is possible that errors could occur. If you experience any problems please let us know.
11. You charge an annual fee for membership. Will my subscription automatically renew upon expiration?
Don’t forget, you don’t have to be a member to buy. You can purchase themes individually without becoming a member.
12. How do I cancel my membership?
Simply email us and we will cancel your membership. There are no refunds issued on canceled memberships.